Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary: Employment contract: 18200-24000 PLN gross / B2B: 22000-29000 PLN net+VAT.
- Remote work – up to 100%.
co.brick is looking for a technological guru in the .NET area – Technical Lead, so very senior developer with leadership skills. To support and drive our cloud-native portfolio of products, which co.brick runs as internal products and as product development in close relationship with our startup partners. You will join our growing multi-functional team.
Product: Develops, commercializes, and operates CAS, trade management software delivered as a service (SaaS) that automates global customs and trade compliance from end to end. Our digital-first solution serves as a customs control tower, reducing administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations.
Developing cloud-based or distributed applications with .NET.
- Leadership skills/experience in this role.
Git, Azure functions, app services & service bus, Azure SQL & Cosmos DB, Rest Api’s.
Unit testing & test automation.
SOLID, DDD, CQRS and TDD.
Scrum and Kanban.
Speaking and writing in English (B2/C).
- Define architecture and concepts.
- Design, build and maintain scalable, reusable, and reliable code and guarantee quality by testing automation.
- Apply best practices.
- Collaborate with the development teams.
- Be a mentor for co.brick .Net community.
- Be a tech lead for the software team.
- Contribute to the .Net community.
What we have:
- Office in the center of Gliwice.
- Small teams with Scrum.
- Laptop or MacBook, monitor.
- Benefits in the B2B contract.
- Choosing the form of the contract.
- Private medical care Medicover.
- Co-financing for lunch in our restaurant.
- Impact on the project, decisions and work tools.
- Development of just one product (saas, cloud, new technology).
- Individual career paths with knowledge sharing (Lunch Talks).
- Program Venture Building – help creative and business-minded founders and engineers turn their ideas.
- Normality and human approach 😀
What we don’t have:
- No hierarchy.
- No tracking time.
- No corporate rules.
- No fruit Thursdays 😀
- No Fridays with pizza 😀
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our Referral Program. Join with your colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again.
Watch the video and listen to Gerd, Technology Director at C4T.
What is co.brick business model?
We are not
a software house
We are not
We build and maintain long-term partnership
full focus on one product
You develop a new cloud-native solution
Wanna know more? Contact: