Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary: Employment contract: 10000-15000 PLN gross / B2B: 12000-18000 PLN net +VAT
- Gliwice, hybrid or remote up to 100% (you also have opportunities to visit our Partner in Belgium)
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist who supports our Partner in recruitment and joins a growing multi-functional team.
In this role, you will have the task of helping our teams to grow at a very rapid pace with a focus on recruiting the most talented people. You will be part of our Partner recruitment team in Belgium (remote work).
A team of customs experts and best-of-breed technology engineers has developed CAS, a one-of-a-kind SaaS solution that simplifies customs and trade compliance. By automating all import and export processes, customers experience faster time to market, drastically reduce customs duty and administration costs, and gain strategic visibility into their customs operations. We are growing fast and always looking for new talent. We value Passion, Innovation, Vision, Initiative, and Quality, and these pillars are key to our ongoing success. With great people, unique ideas, and pioneering technology, we are changing the future of customs.
- 3+ years of experience in the E2E recruitment process (also international environments).
- Experience in IT areas (technical profiles of candidates).
- You have experience in sourcing and different recruiting methods (e.g. social media recruiting, Boolean search, etc.).
- You have a passion for quality and innovation.
- You are used to working with an ATS (we use Workable) and social media (we are big fans of LinkedIn Recruiter).
- You are a team player, very organized who have a passion for quality and innovation.
- Must have: English B2+ (spoken and written).
- Partner with our hiring managers to design and execute a strategic recruiting plan to attract the world’s best talent.
- Think along with our People team to create the best candidate experience.
- Recruit new colleagues, most of them based in Belgium but also across the globe who will work remotely or are willing to relocate.
- Help us bring everything in place to attract and select people with different backgrounds.
- Use data to create opportunities in all areas of recruiting.
- Be our company ambassador in line with our employer brand.
- Use a variety of advanced sourcing techniques for sourcing candidates.
- Bring up innovative ideas and optimize processes.
- Ensure good candidate experience through transparent communication and timely feedback, as well as conducting high-quality interviews.
- Share your knowledge and train colleagues to recruit and select the best new team.
What we have:
- Office in the center of Gliwice.
- Small teams with Scrum.
- Laptop or MacBook, monitor.
- Benefits in the B2B contract.
- Choosing the form of the contract.
- Private medical care Medicover.
- Co-financing for lunch in our restaurant.
- Impact on the project, decisions and work tools.
- Development of just one product (saas, cloud, new technology).
- Individual career paths with knowledge sharing (Lunch Talks).
- Program Venture Building – help creative and business-minded founders and engineers turn their ideas.
- Normality and human approach 😀
What we don’t have:
- No hierarchy.
- No tracking time.
- No corporate rules.
- No fruit Thursdays 😀
- No Fridays with pizza 😀
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our Referral Program. Join with your colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again.
Watch the video and listen to Gerd, Technology Director at C4T.
Who are we?
We are not
a software house
We are not
We build and maintain long-term partnership
full focus on one product