We are looking for a talented full-stack Software Developer (junior, mid, senior and Tech Lead) to join our growing multi-functional team. As a software developer, you will work with brilliant people committed to come up with ideas, solve issues and actively look for opportunities to improve.
Product: Develops, commercializes, and operates CAS, trade management software delivered as a service (SaaS) that automates global customs and trade compliance from end to end. Our digital-first solution serves as a customs control tower, reducing administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations.
- Developing cloud-based or distributed applications with .NET.
- Git, Azure functions, app services & service bus, Azure SQL & Cosmos DB, Rest Api’s.
- Unit testing & test automation.
- SOLID, DDD, CQRS and TDD.
- Scrum and Kanban.
- Speaking and writing in English (B2/C).
- Be part of the team that designs and develops the CAS application.
- Design, build and maintain scalable, reusable and reliable code and guarantee quality by testing automation.
- Contribute to the architecture of the CAS Application.
- Translate storyboards and use cases into code.
Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
Salary junior: Employment contract: 7000-10000 PLN gross (PKUP)/ B2B: 8400-12000 PLN net+VAT.
Salary mid: Employment contract: 10800-13300 PLN gross (PKUP)/ B2B: 13000-16000 PLN net+VAT.
Salary senior/lead: Employment contract: 14100-19000 PLN gross / B2B: 17000-23000 PLN net+VAT
- Remote work – up to 100%.
- Wellbeing – flexible working hours, cyclical integration, no dress code.
- Benefits – Medicover.
- Tools – modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, chillouts.
- Location – new office in the center of Gliwice, our restaurant.
- Project – development of one product (saas, cloud), Scrum, small teams.
- Development – new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture – startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity – we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again. 🙂