We are a startup working with startups!
Co.brick is not a regular software house. We are not an outsourcing company either. We are just
a startup that is partnering with other startups to develop new cloud-native solutions. To make
it happen, we hire only brave people who are ready to go one step further in their careers.
LOCATION: Gliwice (in a brand new office located at Kaczyniec street 9), hybrid or remote up to 100%.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you up for the challenge? We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who will work on building a great SaaS product and see it in action, helping customers all over the world to have the best digital environment that fits their needs!
- Experience with at least one cloud platform, such as AWS;
- Experience with C# and preferably with .Net Core;
- Comfort with the GNU/Linux operating system;
- Familiarity with Docker;
- Experience with scripting and automation, particularly bash or PowerShell;
- Experience building and deploying software in a SaaS environment;
- Experience operating highly available distributed systems at scale;
- Experience building infrastructure and automation;
- Experience with monitoring, alerting, and operations preferably as an incident commander;
- Experience as incident commander;
- Experience with incident response.
- Automate and improve the infrastructure that underpins apaleo’s SaaS product;
- Implementing core services for the platform in .NET6 that run in Docker containers;
- Ensure smooth and automate away as much of the day-to-day operations as possible – “Run By Robots” is the goal;
- Improving the monitoring system and managing necessary operations to run apaleo in a cloud environment at scale;
- Drive organization-wide best practices for monitoring, alerting, and incident management;
- Identify, respond to and collaborate with the team to resolve production and customer issues and incidents;
- Help drive new features, abilities, and code change into the core product with an operations-focused point of view.
Be #bravenough and send an application to us.
Stay tuned as our recruiter will contact you shortly (regardless of our decision after screening your CV).
Let’s organize an online meeting during which you will meet other brave people from your team.
WHAT COULD BE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER AT CO.BRICK?
Have you already wondered how to progress beyond the level of Senior IT Developer? Only a few companies offer something more and co.brick is one of them. We literally crush the glass ceiling and give options for those who feel stuck in their career. While joining co.brick you have at least 4 possibilities for further development:
You share knowledge not only with your mates but also with startup founders and become a mentor of co.brick venture building accelerator.
You change your idea into a prosperous business and get on the startup life track (with co.brick venture building).
You become either a team lead or a lead of the subsidiary created by our Partner in Poland which puts you on the management track.
It is a future promise, but just for your information we are planning to open
a micro-fund where every employee will be invited to put a dime or two.
If you want to work with startups but you are afraid that it is not a stable environment, you should definitely apply to us! Founders of co.brick already have an experience on how to develop a startup that can be sold for more than 1 bln USD (google about the transaction between Hybris and SAP), and now we all are doing everything we can to reduce all the risks while developing innovative products other startups.
As we operate for about 2 years on the market, we still consider co.brick as a startup. We work with our partners – other startups mostly from Western Europe and the US who are developing brand-new cloud solutions in the newest technologies. While being at co.brick, you will work exclusively with one partner on their product development.
Just remember, in co.brick you are not only a programmer. You are the next brick (there are already 50 of us) who is invited to work with us on a long-term basis. With us, you will contribute to the startup ecosystem by becoming either a mentor, an IT project leader or even an investor (as it is described above). You can also switch your career path and turn into an entrepreneur with co.brick venture building – our acceleration program for the early-stage startups.
ABOUT OUR PARTNER
Apaleo is an agile and tech-driven European company that provides an open hospitality platform where customers from the hospitality industry can easily build their enterprise tech stack in record time to run all their hotels. With Apaleo’s application, users may benefit from the fastest time-to-market while optimizing operating cost.