As a Technical Support Engineer, you work primarily to address technical issues relating to company multi-tenant, cloud-native commerce offering. You will resolve customer and implementation partner complaints or problems and create product problem reports and troubleshooting documents for each issue.
- Familiar with at least one backend technology: Java/SpringBoot/RxJava/Node.js
- Understanding of cloud software architectures: GCP/Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux / Unix environments.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written English skills (B2/C1).
- Analyzing and triaging technical problems as part of the company 2nd level support team.
- Working with the 1st level support team to communicate solutions back to the customer.
- Root-cause analysis and preparing product reports or troubleshooting documents for the engineering team.
- Proactively finding solutions for technical issues before involving engineering teams and assisting them in more complex cases.
- Salary: Employment contract: 8000-13000 PLN gross / B2B: 9600-15600 PLN net +VAT.
- Development in the environment of new technologies (Cloud, SaaS).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach, independence.
- Impact on the development of the company, no corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medicover private medical care.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talk, Fridays etc.).
- Office location – the center of Gliwice.
- Possibility of remote work (full remote with occasional work in the office in a month).
- and more…
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org