We are a startup working with startups!
Co.brick is not a regular software house. We are not an outsourcing company either. We are just
a startup that is partnering with other startups to develop new cloud-native solutions. To make
it happen, we hire only brave people who are ready to go one step further in their careers.
Salary senior: Employment contract: 12,400 – 18700 PLN gross (PKUP) / B2B: 15,000 – 22,000 PLN net +VAT
LOCATION: Gliwice (in a brand new office located at Kaczyniec street 9), hybrid or remote up to 100%.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you up for the challenge? We’re looking for a Senior PHP Developer who has a flare for joining our team!
- Knowledge of: SOLID principles and TDD, PHP (Symfony or similar), MySQL and SQLite, Docker, and Dockerized applications.
- Experience with Linux and long-running PHP command line (CLI) applications.
- A data-driven approach and passion for measuring and optimizing.
- Ability to take ownership of complex technical topics and initiate changes, across different products.
- Enthusiasm for sharing the expertise and mentoring.
- Ability to give honest and direct feedback.
- English skills, both written and spoken (B2/C).
In your first 3 months you will:
- Build a deep understanding of our product, infrastructure, and processing pipeline.
- Work as part of an agile team to improve our core processing pipeline and deliver new features.
- Use your fresh perspective to improve our backend components and infrastructure.
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Contribute to the overall architecture of our core product.
- Optimize the speed and efficiency of our processing pipeline, suggest and implement new measurements.
- Become an expert on the core product and mentor other departments using your knowledge.
Be #bravenough and send an application to us.
Stay tuned as our recruiter will contact you shortly (regardless of our decision after screening your CV).
Let’s organize an online meeting during which you will meet other brave people from your team.
WHAT COULD BE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER AT CO.BRICK?
Have you already wondered how to progress beyond the level of Senior IT Developer? Only a few companies offer something more and co.brick is one of them. We literally crush the glass ceiling and give options for those who feel stuck in their career. While joining co.brick you have at least 4 possibilities for further development:
You share knowledge not only with your mates but also with startup founders and become a mentor of co.brick venture building accelerator.
You change your idea into a prosperous business and get on the startup life track (with co.brick venture building).
You become either a team lead or a lead of the subsidiary created by our Partner in Poland which puts you on the management track.
It is a future promise, but just for your information we are planning to open
a micro-fund where every employee will be invited to put a dime or two.
If you want to work with startups but you are afraid that it is not a stable environment, you should definitely apply to us! Founders of co.brick already have an experience on how to develop a startup that can be sold for more than 1 bln USD (google about the transaction between Hybris and SAP), and now we all are doing everything we can to reduce all the risks while developing innovative products other startups.
As we operate for about 2 years on the market, we still consider co.brick as a startup. We work with our partners – other startups mostly from Western Europe and the US who are developing brand-new cloud solutions in the newest technologies. While being at co.brick, you will work exclusively with one partner on their product development.
Just remember, in co.brick you are not only a programmer. You are the next brick (there are already 50 of us) who is invited to work with us on a long-term basis. With us, you will contribute to the startup ecosystem by becoming either a mentor, an IT project leader or even an investor (as it is described above). You can also switch your career path and turn into an entrepreneur with co.brick venture building – our acceleration program for the early-stage startups.