Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary: Employment contract: 13300-19100 PLN gross (PKUP)/ B2B: 16000-23000 PLN net+VAT.
- Remote work – up to 100%.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer that will be part of the Unicorn startup that is transforming insurance with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk and accurately identifying suspected fraud, making internal teams more effective and improving financial performance.
Product: The product is a SaaS that manages the workflow around car accidents in Singapore. It allows insurers, car workshops, and other stakeholders to record, edit, search, and process accident reports. It is built out of a react.js front-end (architected around a design system), a C# web-server backend (architected to respond to GraphQL queries), some C# web-service APIs for insurers systems to connect to the database, and some C# batch processes. It is deployed over two datacenters, with load balancing and failover capability, in order to guarantee high availability.
Your role will be to: deliver, maintain, support, and improve new and existing features in our custom products. You may work on the front-end of our Claim Automation products, including creating and designing clean, complex, and reusable components that can be used across our products:
Helping maintain a high-quality design and architecture.
Creating tools to improve our efficiency.
Coaching your fellow junior developers and helping them become better.
- Collaborate with the development team to manage application releases.
- Automate build & release pipelines (CI/CD).
- Implement monitoring of our application & Azure environment.
- Optimize our Azure cloud environment for performance and cost.
- Implement the infrastructure as code.
- Apply security best practices.
- Work directly with Azure resources.
What we have:
- Office in the center of Gliwice.
- Small teams with Scrum.
- Laptop or MacBook, monitor.
- Benefits in the B2B contract.
- Choosing the form of the contract.
- Private medical care Medicover.
- Co-financing for lunch in our restaurant.
- Impact on the project, decisions and work tools.
- Development of just one product (saas, cloud, new technology).
- Individual career paths with knowledge sharing (Lunch Talks).
- Program Venture Building – help creative and business-minded founders and engineers turn their ideas.
- Normality and human approach 😀
What we don’t have:
- No hierarchy.
- No tracking time.
- No corporate rules.
- No fruit Thursdays 😀
- No Fridays with pizza 😀
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+optional task).
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our Referral Program. Join with your colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again.
Watch the video below and listen to David Durrleman, the CO-FOUNDER & CTO at Shift.
Who are we?
We are not
a software house
We are not
We build and maintain long-term partnership
full focus on one product