Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary: Employment contract: 12500-16600 PLN gross / B2B: 15000-20000 PLN net+VAT
- Remote work – up to 100%.
We’re looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our growing multi-functional team. As Scrum Master, you will coach the self-organized scrum squads in the execution of projects and you will ensure that the team members can perform their work properly and according to Agile methods.
Product: Develops, commercializes, and operates CAS, trade management software delivered as a service (SaaS) that automates global customs and trade compliance from end to end. Our digital-first solution serves as a customs control tower, reducing administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations.
- 5+ years of experience as Scrum Master or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum Methodology and Agile Working.
- You have strong leadership and coaching skills and are good at organizing and structuring.
- You are analytical and solution-driven.
- English B2/C.
- Encourage and create support from stakeholders, for the scrum methodology and the agile way of working.
- Train and coach the team in the Agile way of working and new introduce Agile principles.
- Create and stimulate good open communication in the team.
- Organize, facilitate, lead or supervise scrum ceremonies, including backlog refinement meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews and stand-ups.
- Maintain scrum tools (roadmap, backlog, scrum board, progress charts, etc.).
- Provide information on the roadmap for product development and project planning.
- Monitor and stimulate development speed (velocity) to eliminate backlogs.
- Develop metrics to improve team effectiveness, including dashboard reporting.
- You will report to the Technology Director.
What we have:
- Office in the center of Gliwice.
- Small teams with Scrum.
- Laptop or MacBook, monitor.
- Benefits in the B2B contract.
- Choosing the form of the contract.
- Private medical care Medicover.
- Co-financing for lunch in our restaurant.
- Impact on the project, decisions and work tools.
- Development of just one product (saas, cloud, new technology).
- Individual career paths with knowledge sharing (Lunch Talks).
- Program Venture Building – help creative and business-minded founders and engineers turn their ideas.
- Normality and human approach 😀
What we don’t have:
- No hierarchy.
- No tracking time.
- No corporate rules.
- No fruit Thursdays 😀
- No Fridays with pizza 😀
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+optional task).
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our Referral Program. Join with your colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again.
Watch the video and listen to Gerd, Technology Director at C4T.
What is co.brick business model?
We are not
a software house
We are not
We build and maintain long-term partnership
full focus on one product
You develop a new cloud-native solution
Wanna know more? Contact: