We are a startup working with startups!
Co.brick is not a regular software house. We are not an outsourcing company either. We are just
a startup that is partnering with other startups to develop new cloud-native solutions. To make
it happen, we hire only brave people who are ready to go one step further in their careers.
LOCATION: Gliwice (in a brand new office located at Kaczyniec street 9), hybrid or remote up to 100%
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Sales Intern. You will work closely with the Sales team to provide support across Sales related topics, mainly supporting our outreach campaigns.
This is a rare opportunity to work with an international and distributed team, and learn from experienced colleagues, while thriving in a growth-stage startup company.
You can work remotely or from our modern office in Gliwice. This role is open to Polish residents only. We expect a minimum 20h/week commitment.
- Conduct market research and build up target database
- Proactively identify the right contact persons using prospecting tools, LinkedIn
- Contact sales targets through multiple touch-points (LinkedIn, e-mail, etc.)
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- An active student or recent graduate in Marketing, Business, Administration, Finance or similar
- Resilience, being able to work on large datasets
- Good command of English and great communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Previous professional experience in Sales, Customer Service or Administration
- Experience using prospecting tools, for example LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience using CRM systems
- An exciting and broad role with fantastic opportunities to learn and grow within the company
- Opportunity to build a successful company from the early stages
- Collaboration with highly talented colleagues from around the world and an experienced international management team
- Fully remote job possible
- Flexible schedule (however, a 2h daily overlap with Monday-Friday 7am-3pm CET schedule is required)
- Choose the hardware and tooling you want to work with to achieve the best results
You should apply if…
- You are passionate about Sales
- You are eager to learn more about business development and pre-sales processes
- You have the mentality to work in a startup or have already done so
- You bring a positive and can-do attitude
Be #bravenough and send an application to us.
Stay tuned as our recruiter will contact you shortly (regardless of our decision after screening your CV).
Let’s organize an online meeting during which you will meet other brave people from your team.
If you want to work with startups but you are afraid that it is not a stable environment, you should definitely apply to us! Founders of co.brick and founders of Emporix already have an experience on how to develop a startup that can be sold for more than 1 bln USD (google about the transaction between Hybris and SAP), and now we all are doing everything we can to reduce all the risks while developing innovative products other startups.
ABOUT THE PARTNER – EMPORIX
Emporix, a Swiss company providing cloud architecture based on headless microservices and an API-first approach, has made a strategic decision to launch a legal entity in Poland. The partnership between the companies began in 2019 and was initially focused on delivery end-to-end service by co.brick. co.brick helped also Emporix with setting up the legal entity in Poland. Nowadays, co.brick continues supporting the Emporix team with HR Administration and Recruitment.
As we operate about 2 years on the market, we still consider co.brick as a startup. We work with our partners – other startups mostly from Western Europe and the US who are developing brand-new cloud solutions in the newest technologies. Our goal is work on a long-term basis with our Partners.