Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary: Employment contract: 7500-12500 PLN gross / B2B: 9000-15000 PLN net+VAT.
- Gliwice, hybrid or remote up to 100%
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Product: Develops, commercializes, and operates CAS, trade management software delivered as a service (SaaS) that automates global customs and trade compliance from end to end. Our digital-first solution serves as a customs control tower, reducing administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations.
- Several years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with tracking systems – Jira or similar.
- Experience in API testing.
- Quality-oriented mindset and ability to discover edge-cases.
- Knowledge of basic test design techniques.
- English B2/C.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB or equivalent certification and experience with Agile (Scrum).
- Experience with Postman/SOAPui.
- Ability to automate testing procedures would be a great asset!
- Manual verification of our interfaces: graphical (mostly backend) and APIs.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Documentation of the testing strategy.
What we have:
- Office in the center of Gliwice.
- Small teams with Scrum.
- Laptop or MacBook, monitor.
- Benefits in the B2B contract.
- Choosing the form of the contract.
- Private medical care Medicover.
- Co-financing for lunch in our restaurant.
- Impact on the project, decisions and work tools.
- Development of just one product (saas, cloud, new technology).
- Individual career paths with knowledge sharing (Lunch Talks).
- Program Venture Building – help creative and business-minded founders and engineers turn their ideas.
- Normality and human approach 😀
What we don’t have:
- No hierarchy.
- No tracking time.
- No corporate rules.
- No fruit Thursdays 😀
- No Fridays with pizza 😀
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+optional task).
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our Referral Program. Join with your colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again.
Watch the video and listen to Gerd, Technology Director at C4T.
What is co.brick business model?
We are not
a software house
We are not
We build and maintain long-term partnership
full focus on one product