We are a startup working with startups!
Co.brick is not a regular software house. We are not an outsourcing company either. We are just
a startup that is partnering with other startups to develop new cloud-native solutions. To make
it happen, we hire only brave people who are ready to go one step further in their careers.
LOCATION: Gliwice (in a brand new office located at Kaczyniec street 9), hybrid or remote up to 100%.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our highly talented Product team!
In this role, you will work on understanding the needs of the customer at a granular level by defining, documenting and communicating the requirements into a backlog of work. You’ll then work closely with the development teams, negotiating deliverable contents and timing utilizing agile processes.
Your main responsibilities will be helping teams agree on the product roadmap and prioritizing activities using Agile practices, all while ensuring alignment with all stakeholders. For you to be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a customer-centric mindset and be eager to take ownership of deliverables while keeping quality and constant communication always in mind.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner at a B2B company and within the SaaS or e-Commerce space,
- Good experience operating in an Agile, cross-functional environment and strong skills in stakeholder management,
- The ability to break bigger challenges into smaller chunks and frame them in ways that provide team with a clear direction of where to go / what to do,
- Great story-telling skills that help you guide your teammates through your vision and work with them to find the best solutions together,
- The core belief that different perspectives and empathy tends to create good products,
- Great project management and prioritization skills,
- Proven ability to lead engaging presentations.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Learn all about the Feed Management world,
- Manage the team backlog, prioritize with multiple stakeholders such as engineering, design, QA and customer success teams as well as assist the development team’s execution by navigating them toward the direction for success,
- Develop a communication strategy for keeping in sync with your stakeholders while cutting back on the possibility of miscommunication and/or other kinds of roadblocks.
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Help shape the Productsup product roadmap,
- Work end-to-end on new projects and deliver new product integrations,
- Further oversee the team backlog, support them in prioritizing tasks and work closely with interconnected teams,
- Collaborate with and manage internal stakeholders in order to implement new features and assist in overcoming challenges and setting priorities.
Be #bravenough and send an application to us.
Stay tuned as our recruiter will contact you shortly (regardless of our decision after screening your CV).
Let’s organize an online meeting during which you will meet other brave people from your team.
WHAT COULD BE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER AT CO.BRICK?
Have you already wondered how to progress beyond the level of Senior IT Developer? Only a few companies offer something more and co.brick is one of them. We literally crush the glass ceiling and give options for those who feel stuck in their career. While joining co.brick you have at least 4 possibilities for further development:
You share knowledge not only with your mates but also with startup founders and become a mentor of co.brick venture building accelerator.
You change your idea into a prosperous business and get on the startup life track (with co.brick venture building).
You become either a team lead or a lead of the subsidiary created by our Partner in Poland which puts you on the management track.
It is a future promise, but just for your information we are planning to open
a micro-fund where every employee will be invited to put a dime or two.
If you want to work with startups but you are afraid that it is not a stable environment, you should definitely apply to us! Founders of co.brick already have an experience on how to develop a startup that can be sold for more than 1 bln USD (google about the transaction between Hybris and SAP), and now we all are doing everything we can to reduce all the risks while developing innovative products other startups.
ABOUT OUR PARTNER
The Productsup P2C platform enables global companies to successfully exert effective control over every aspect of their global product information value chains by aggregating, optimizing, contextualizing, and distributing product content across more than 2,500 marketing and retail channels. Productsup redefines product, brand, and service experiences, delivering control over commerce chaos for our customers, so they win their consumers’ attention.
As we operate for about 2 years on the market, we still consider co.brick as a startup. We work with our partners – other startups mostly from Western Europe and the US who are developing brand-new cloud solutions in the newest technologies. While being at co.brick, you will work exclusively with one partner on their product development.
Just remember, in co.brick you are not only a programmer. You are the next brick (there are already 50 of us) who is invited to work with us on a long-term basis. With us, you will contribute to the startup ecosystem by becoming either a mentor, an IT project leader or even an investor (as it is described above). You can also switch your career path and turn into an entrepreneur with co.brick venture building – our acceleration program for the early-stage startups.