Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary regular: Employment contract: 8300-12400 PLN gross (PKUP)/ B2B: 10000-15000 PLN net +VAT.
- Salary junior: Employment contract: 6000-8000 PLN gross (PKUP)/ B2B: 7200-9600 PLN net +VAT.
- Gliwice, hybrid or remote up to 100%
We are looking for programmers to build a backend team of several people (junior to senior) for our foreign Partner – ProductsUp from Berlin.
Product: Bring order to chaos with our P2C platform.
- Knowledge of: SOLID principles and TDD, PHP (Symfony or similar), MySQL and SQLite, Docker, and Dockerized applications.
- Experience with Linux and long-running PHP command line (CLI) applications.
- A data-driven approach and passion for measuring and optimizing.
- English skills, both written and spoken (B2/C).
In your first 3 months you will:
- Build a deep understanding of our product, infrastructure, and processing pipeline.
- Work as part of an agile team to improve our core processing pipeline and deliver new features.
- Use your fresh perspective to improve our backend components and infrastructure.
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Contribute to the overall architecture of our core product.
- Optimize the speed and efficiency of our processing pipeline, suggest and implement new measurements.
- Become an expert on the core product and mentor other departments using your knowledge.
What we have:
- Office in the center of Gliwice.
- Small teams with Scrum.
- Laptop or MacBook, monitor.
- Benefits in the B2B contract.
- Choosing the form of the contract.
- Private medical care Medicover.
- Co-financing for lunch in our restaurant.
- Impact on the project, decisions and work tools.
- Development of just one product (saas, cloud, new technology).
- Individual career paths with knowledge sharing (Lunch Talks).
- Program Venture Building – help creative and business-minded founders and engineers turn their ideas.
- Normality and human approach 😀
What we don’t have:
- No hierarchy.
- No tracking time.
- No corporate rules.
- No fruit Thursdays 😀
- No Fridays with pizza 😀
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting, 3. homework task, 4. tech interview.
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our Referral Program. Join with your colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again.
What is co.brick business model?
We are not
a software house
We are not
We build and maintain long-term partnership
full focus on one product