Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary regular: Employment contract: 8300-13200 PLN gross (PKUP)/ B2B: 10000-16000 PLN net+VAT.
- Salary senior: Employment contract: 14100-16600 PLN gross (PKUP)/ B2B: 17000-20000 PLN net+VAT.
- Gliwice, hybrid or remote up to 100%
We looking for Java Developers for our project/product: Enterprise-grade digital commerce platform that manages advanced commerce in B2B and B2C, with a state-of-the-art composable commerce architecture.
- Proven experiences in Java/GCP/Docker/Kubernetes/NoSQL/Scrum.
- Experience with monitoring and deployment pipelines.
- Ability to solve challenging technical problems independently or in a team environment.
- Experience with source control management tools (preferably Git).
- Experience with designing and implementing APIs.
- Practical experience with creating microservices-based solutions and openness to work with changing technologies.
- English spoken and written (B2/C).
Nice to have:
- Any experience with Micronaut and Golang.
- Developing multi-tenant cloud-native e-commerce solution with scale, resiliency and maintainability.
- Be part of an agile scrum team, assume responsibility for tasks with the best quality and user experience.
- Implement features/tools/new endpoints in Java.
- Create reactive microservices using the Java and Micronaut frameworks.
- Ensure that microservices are smoothly deployed into the cloud.
- Stay focused on new technologies and improve development skills constantly.
What we have:
- Office in the center of Gliwice.
- Small teams with Scrum.
- Laptop or MacBook, monitor.
- Benefits in the B2B contract.
- Choosing the form of the contract.
- Private medical care Medicover.
- Co-financing for lunch in our restaurant.
- Impact on the project, decisions and work tools.
- Development of just one product (saas, cloud, new technology).
- Individual career paths with knowledge sharing (Lunch Talks).
- Program Venture Building – help creative and business-minded founders and engineers turn their ideas.
- Normality and human approach 😀
What we don’t have:
- No hierarchy.
- No tracking time.
- No corporate rules.
- No fruit Thursdays 😀
- No Fridays with pizza 😀
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our Referral Program. Join with your colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again.
Watch the video and listen to Łukasz Szymik, DevOps Director at Emporix.