Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary junior: Employment contract: 5000-8300 PLN gross (PKUP).
- Salary regular: Employment contract: 8300-13200 PLN gross (PKUP).
- Salary senior: Employment contract: 14100-16600 PLN gross (PKUP).
- Gliwice, hybrid or remote up to 100%
We looking for Java Developers for our project AIOps.
We work on the Intelligent monitoring platform AIOps system. In the nutshell, AIOPS+ can automatically monitor and diagnose your system. To achieve that we collect metrics, logs, and traces from the customer’s systems.
Our Java services are an extremely important part of the product. They are responsible for digesting, validating, and storing the collected data. For instance, they parse, validate and aggregate incoming data on the fly, to get real-time insights (alerts, etc.).
Another set of services provides data to the UI application to display reports about the customer’s system health. We build a system with the microservices architecture connecting multiple technologies. Java services integrate via REST APIs with Python services to get different types of ML predictions, for instance, incident or anomaly detection.
- Experience with Java-based cloud-native technology stack: JDK, Spring/Micronaut, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, or similar.
- Understanding of cloud environments and deployment.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Passion for high-quality and generic code and cutting-edge technologies.
- Great desire to constantly develop your personal know-how.
- Experience with source control management tools (preferably Git).
- English (B2/C).
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of container orchestration, preferably Kubernetes.
- Experience with software testing tools.
- Experience in agile development (Scrum).
- Open to learning other programming languages like Python, Go.
- Developing microservices using Java.
- Deploying to Kubernetes cluster hosted on GCP.
- Driving innovation by designing new features.
- Designing high-performance, complex, scalable data processing solutions.
- Creating and delivering new features and functionality.
- Collaborating with the ML team and external scientists on a daily basis.
What we have:
- Office in the center of Gliwice.
- Small teams with Scrum.
- Laptop or MacBook, monitor.
- Benefits in the B2B contract.
- Choosing the form of the contract.
- Private medical care Medicover.
- Co-financing for lunch in our restaurant.
- Impact on the project, decisions and work tools.
- Development of just one product (saas, cloud, new technology).
- Individual career paths with knowledge sharing (Lunch Talks).
- Program Venture Building – help creative and business-minded founders and engineers turn their ideas.
- Normality and human approach 😀
What we don’t have:
- No hierarchy.
- No tracking time.
- No corporate rules.
- No fruit Thursdays 😀
- No Fridays with pizza 😀
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our Referral Program. Join with your colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again.