We looking for Java Developers for our project AIOps.
We work on the Intelligent monitoring platform AIOps system. In the nutshell, AIOPS+ can automatically monitor and diagnose your system. To achieve that we collect metrics, logs, and traces from the customer’s systems.
Our Java services are an extremely important part of the product. They are responsible for digesting, validating, and storing the collected data. For instance, they parse, validate and aggregate incoming data on the fly, to get real-time insights (alerts, etc.).
Another set of services provides data to the UI application to display reports about the customer’s system health. We build a system with the microservices architecture connecting multiple technologies. Java services integrate via REST APIs with Python services to get different types of ML predictions, for instance, incident or anomaly detection.
- Experience with Java-based cloud-native technology stack: JDK, Spring/Micronaut, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, or similar.
- Understanding of cloud environments and deployment.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Passion for high-quality and generic code and cutting-edge technologies.
- Great desire to constantly develop your personal know-how.
- Experience with source control management tools (preferably Git).
- English (B2/C).
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of container orchestration, preferably Kubernetes.
- Experience with software testing tools.
- Experience in agile development (Scrum).
- Open to learning other programming languages like Python, Go.
- Developing microservices using Java.
- Deploying to Kubernetes cluster hosted on GCP.
- Driving innovation by designing new features.
- Designing high-performance, complex, scalable data processing solutions.
- Creating and delivering new features and functionality.
- Collaborating with the ML team and external scientists on a daily basis.
Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary Junior: Employment contract: 5000-8300 PLN gross (PKUP).
- Salary Regular: Employment contract: 8300-13200 PLN gross (PKUP).
- Salary Senior: Employment contract: 14100-16600 PLN gross (PKUP).
- Remote work – up to 100%.
- Wellbeing – flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code, Medicover.
- Tools – modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, chillouts.
- Location – new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Project – development of one product (saas, cloud), Scrum, small teams.
- Development – new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture – startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity – we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again 🙂