Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary senior: Employment contract: 15000-20700 PLN gross (PKUP)/ B2B: 18000-25000 PLN net +VAT.
- Salary regular: Employment contract: 10000-14000 PLN gross (PKUP)/ B2B: 12000-16800 PLN net +VAT.
- Gliwice, hybrid or remote up to 100%
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer (all team: mid+senior) that will be part of the Unicorn startup that is transforming insurance with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk and accurately identifying suspected fraud, making internal teams more effective and improving financial performance.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we’ve raised over $320M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Mexico, Hong-Kong, and Sao Paulo, and currently work with more than 80 of the world’s leading insurers. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
Product: The product is a SaaS that manages the workflow around car accidents in Singapore. It allows insurers, car workshops, and other stakeholders to record, edit, search, and process accident reports. It is built out of a react.js front-end (architected around a design system), a C# web-server backend (architected to respond to GraphQL queries), some C# web-service APIs for insurers systems to connect to the database, and some C# batch processes.
It is deployed over two-datacenters, with load balancing and failover capability, in order to guarantee high availability. We won an RFP to replace the historical provider in 2019. We built the product and went live earlier this year. The next steps of the roadmap include adding new higher-value features, as well as keeping the production stable.
We work with modern technologies and always encourage our team to explore what’s new in the market.
Our main tools are:
- C# in the Backend, written with Rider or Visual Studio+Resharper.
- React/ Redux (es6) and Less in the Frontend, written with Visual Studio Code, and packaged with Webpack.
- SQL Server and Elasticsearch in the data layer.
- A continuous delivery pipeline that uses Git, Nunit, Teamcity and Octopus Deploy.
- You have strong coding skills: whatever your language of choice, your projects are beautifully designed and cleanly written.
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise
- You are proactive and take ownership of your work.
- You often come up with new ideas to solve complex problems, and know how to get your teammates behind them.
- You want your work to have an impact: rather than a cog, you see yourself as the engine.
- You are comfortable dealing with the pressure of delivering an excellent service to our customers.
- You can communicate clearly in English (B2/C).
- Handles important tasks (in terms of priority or time).
- Defines technical aspects of new topics.
- Researches feasibility of important improvements and the state of the art.
- Implements POCs.
- Interacts with various tech teams on common topics.
- Interacts with non-tech teams to improve the definition of current tasks.
- Assists new joiners and junior team members.
- Manages the production of the product (deployment, alerts, bug fixes, …).
What we have:
- Office in the center of Gliwice.
- Small teams with Scrum.
- Laptop or MacBook, monitor.
- Benefits in the B2B contract.
- Choosing the form of the contract.
- Private medical care Medicover.
- Co-financing for lunch in our restaurant.
- Impact on the project, decisions and work tools.
- Development of just one product (saas, cloud, new technology).
- Individual career paths with knowledge sharing (Lunch Talks).
- Program Venture Building – help creative and business-minded founders and engineers turn their ideas.
- Normality and human approach 😀
What we don’t have:
- No hierarchy.
- No tracking time.
- No corporate rules.
- No fruit Thursdays 😀
- No Fridays with pizza 😀
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our Referral Program. Join with your colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again.
Watch the video below and listen to David Durrleman, the CO-FOUNDER & CTO at Shift.
Who are we?
We are not
a software house
We are not
We build and maintain long-term partnership
full focus on one product