We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our growing multi-functional team. As a DevOps engineer, you will work in the DevOps team and be responsible for maintaining our CAS cloud-based Azure infrastructure and product deployments.
Product: Develops, commercializes, and operates CAS, trade management software delivered as a service (SaaS) that automates global customs and trade compliance from end to end. Our digital-first solution serves as a customs control tower, reducing administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations.
- Several years of experience as DevOps.
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud,
- ARM, Azure CLI, Azure Powershell, and deployment scripting,
- Azure DevOps,
- Azure SQL & Cosmos DB,
- Networking and Security,
- Azure App services & functions,
- Azure Storage,
- VM’s and Bash scripting,
- Git & CI/CD.
- Used to work as part of an Agile / Scrum team.
- Able to work on your own as well as in a team.
- Speaking and writing in English (B2/C).
- It’s great, but not required if you have these extra assets: Microsoft certified, e.g. AZ-203, AZ-400, etc., and SQL performance optimization and Bicep.
- Collaborate with the development team to manage application releases.
- Automate build & release pipelines (CI/CD).
- Implement monitoring of our application & Azure environment.
- Optimize our Azure cloud environment for performance and cost.
- Implement the infrastructure as code.
- Apply security best practices.
- Work directly with Azure resources.
Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary regular: Employment contract: 9900-15700 PLN gross (up to 75% PKUP)/or B2B: 12000-19000 PLN net +VAT.
- Salary senior: Employment contract: 14900-20700 PLN gross (up to 75% PKUP)/or B2B: 18000-25000 PLN net +VAT.
- Remote work – up to 100%.
- Wellbeing – flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code, Medicover.
- Tools – modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, no open space.
- Location – new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Project – development of one product (saas, cloud), you work directly with the client, Scrum, small teams.
- Development – new cloud technologies, career path opportunities combined with internal and external technical and business-related training, knowledge sharing.
- Company culture – startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules, a people-oriented company.
- Team: An international, open-minded team with different backgrounds and seniority levels.
- Activity – we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting.
Thank you for your application.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again 🙂