Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary mid: Employment contract: 12400-16600 PLN gross/ B2B: 15000-20000 PLN net+ VAT
Salary senior: Employment contract: 17400-20700 PLN gross/ B2B: 21000-25000 PLN net+ VAT
- Gliwice, hybrid or remote up to 100%
We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with the engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch cloud engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
Product: routing software, designed to improve the performance and efficiency of deliveries. Ideal for operations of all sizes and many different industries, our system is proven to reduce fleet mileage, carbon footprint, and late arrivals, and increase efficiency.
- Strong practical scripting skills in Python or Go.
- Solid understanding of modern technologies like git, AWS serverless, EKS, microservices.
- Proven experience with IaC languages such as Terraform/CloudFormation/Ansible.
- At least 2 years of experience working with AWS and/or other public clouds.
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins/GitLab CI.
- Experience with modern DevOps culture & tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- English B2/C1.
- Nice to have: AWS certification.
Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-native systems.
Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
Migrate systems to AWS-managed solutions.
Modifying and improving existing infrastructure-as-code.
Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
Educating teams on the implementation of new AWS technologies and initiatives.
Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
What we have:
- Office in the center of Gliwice.
- Small teams with Scrum.
- Laptop or MacBook, monitor.
- Benefits in the B2B contract.
- Choosing the form of the contract.
- Private medical care Medicover.
- Co-financing for lunch in our restaurant.
- Impact on the project, decisions, and work tools.
- Development of just one product (saas, cloud, new technology).
- Individual career paths with knowledge sharing (Lunch Talks).
- Program Venture Building – help creative and business-minded founders and engineers turn their ideas.
- Normality and human approach 😀
What we don’t have:
- No hierarchy.
- No tracking time.
- No corporate rules.
- No fruit Thursdays 😀
- No Fridays with pizza 😀
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+optional task).
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our Referral Program. Join with your colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again.
Who are we?
We are not
a software house
We are not
We build and maintain long-term partnership
full focus on one product