We are a startup working with startups!
Co.brick is not a regular software house. We are not an outsourcing company either. We are just
a startup that is partnering with other startups to develop new cloud-native solutions. To make
it happen, we hire only brave people who are ready to go one step further in their careers.
Salary: B2B: 24,000 – 34,000 PLN net + VAT
LOCATION: Gliwice (in a brand new office located at Kaczyniec street 9), hybrid or remote up to 100%.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Chief Architect (f/m/x) to work for our partner Emporix.
Emporix is building a state-of-the-art digital commerce platform which is a multi-tenant cloud-native solution . This is a rare opportunity to make a daily impact and thrive in a growth-stage start-up company in a fast-paced market environment.
As a Chief Architect at Emporix, you will make high-level decisions about each stage of the process and work closely with the engineering team to create the final product. This is a rare opportunity to make a daily impact and thrive in a growth-stage startup company in a fast-paced market environment.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Architect, passionate about building innovative digital commerce, to help us develop our state-of-the-art digital commerce platform. You are a great communicator and a problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms available.
● Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
● Extensive experience in a similar role
● Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms
● Sound knowledge of cloud-native, enterprise software architecture
● Solid understanding of modern data stacks, including data lakes, process mining, and ML.
● Experience building enterprise architecture roadmaps
● Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex solutions
● Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to take principled bets on new technology
● Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business requirements
● Excellent organizational and communication abilities
● Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
● Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
● Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems
● Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy
● Cultivate relationships with IT management
● Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organizations technologies and architectures
● Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints
● Develop and maintain an aspirational architectural roadmap for the enterprise
● Develop architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management
● Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations
● Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies
● Provide architectural consulting to programs, projects and initiatives
● Support business and IT strategic planning
● Support product development teams
● Act as the focal point for enterprise architecture and IT standards
● Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions
Be #bravenough and send an application to us.
Stay tuned as our recruiter will contact you shortly (regardless of our decision after screening your CV).
Let’s organize an online meeting during which you will meet other brave people from your team.
If you want to work with startups but you are afraid that it is not a stable environment, you should definitely apply to us! Founders of co.brick already have an experience on how to develop a startup that can be sold for more than 1 bln USD (google about the transaction between Hybris and SAP), and now we all are doing everything we can to reduce all the risks while developing innovative products other startups.
ABOUT THE PARTNER – EMPORIX
Emporix, a Swiss company providing cloud architecture based on headless microservices and an API-first approach, has made a strategic decision to launch a legal entity in Poland. The partnership between the companies began in 2019 and was initially focused on delivery end-to-end service by co.brick. co.brick helped also Emporix with setting up the legal entity in Poland. Nowadays, co.brick continues supporting the Emporix team with HR Administration and Recruitment.
As we operate about 2 years on the market, we still consider co.brick as a startup. We work with our partners – other startups mostly from Western Europe and the US who are developing brand-new cloud solutions in the newest technologies. Our goal is work on a long-term basis with our Partners.