co.brick is looking for a technological guru in the .NET area, to support and drive our cloud-native portfolio of products that co.brick runs as internal products and as product development in close relationship with our startup partners.
In this senior position as a technical lead, you will influence decisions and drive new solutions to production. You will define architecture, work on system components, microservices, and DevOps solutions. You will have a direct impact and all software development aspects from the ideation stage all the way up to go live and after go-live operations.
Extensive experience is of equal importance here together with drivers like self-development, willingness to work with new technologies, and also develop management skills that are required to fluently work with other senior technical team members.
What our people are proud of:
- we are cloud-native oriented, our products follow this rule;
- we build new teams for fresh technologies;
- we are close friends with hot startups;
- we are a part of a unique Venture Building initiative in the Silesia area;
- we give an option to co-create startups as technical experts and even as investors.
- 7+ years of experience in product development with .NET technology;
- You have contributed to multiple projects before where you have been taking responsibility as lead developer in agile approach;
- Very comfortable working in .NET, ASP.NET, and developing cloud-based or distributed applications with .NET.
- You have experience with Azure functions, app services & service bus.
- You know very well Microsoft Azure Cloud, Microsoft Azure Cloud, Azure App services & functions.
- You know Networking and Security.
- You understand the concepts of Infrastructure and Platform SaaS.
- You care to practice clean coding according to the SOLID principles.
- You know coding patterns like DDD, CQRS, and TDD.
- Understanding of CI/CD and DevOps methodology
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps is an additional advantage
- You can work on your own as well as in a team following agile methodologies as Scrum and Kanban.
- You have the ability to quickly change from a high-level perspective to detail zoom.
- You have the experience or willingness to be the mentor and tech lead for other programmers.
- You communicate fluently in English (B2/C).
- Team management skills
- Experience in leading a full cycle of software development.
- Define architecture and concepts.
- Design, build and maintain scalable, reusable, and reliable code and guarantee quality by testing automation.
- Apply best practices.
- Collaborate with the development teams.
- Be a mentor for co.brick .Net community.
- Be a tech lead.
- Contribute to the .Net community.
Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary: Employment contract: 18200-24000 PLN gross / B2B: 22000-29000 PLN net +VAT.
- Remote work - up to 100%.
- Wellbeing - flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code, Medicover.
- Tools - modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, chillouts.
- Location - new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Project - development of one product (saas, cloud), Scrum, small teams.
- Development - new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture - startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity - we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Thank you for your application.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again :)