We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer. We are dynamic so there are many opportunities to learn new things and expand your knowledge.
Product: Enterprise-grade digital commerce platform that manages advanced commerce in B2B and B2C, with a state-of-the-art composable commerce architecture.
- 5+ years in: React/Angular/Vue and TypeScript.
- Experience with working with modern API’s (GraphQL, REST, OAuth, JWT).
- CI/CD (bitbucket, gitlab, github actions).
- Passion for working on code quality, implementing design patterns and writing tests.
- Testing: Unit, E2E/BDD testing.
- Working knowledge of building a micro frontend based application.
- Knowledge of good architecture and patterns (SOLID, functional programming).
- Engineering degree in the field of IT or similar.
- Experience as a solution engineer around SasS products with Scrum, familiar with creating microservices-based solutions, openness to work with changing technologies.
- English (B2/C).
- Building a micro frontend based UI tool for our leading microservice e-commerce platform.
- You will work closely with the Product Owner and other senior developers on the further development of the product.
- Shape the fundamental product’s architecture and design principles.
- Focus on security, scalability, extensibility and usability aspects.
- Provide guidance and support for other team members.
Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary: Employment contract: 9900-15000 PLN gross / B2B: 12000-18000 PLN net +VAT.
- Remote work - up to 100%.
- Wellbeing - flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code.
- Benefits - Medicover.
- Tools - modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, no open space.
- Location - new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Project - development of one product (saas, cloud), you work directly with the client, Scrum, small teams.
- Development - new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture - startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity - we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again :)