Delivering the next generation of cloud solutions
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US.
We are building in Gliwice a unique, high quality, full-stack R&D hub, and community of creators and entrepreneurs around it. If you want to develop modern cloud solutions, have a real impact on your work, cocreate a company with headquarters in Gliwice, then contact us and arrange a meeting, call, chat. Whatever works for you. No stress. We are just nice guys who want to create the best cloud products and services.
We build a global headless commerce solution based on microservice architecture. In this project, you will be responsible for all DevOps activities needed to implement fully cloud-native infrastructure based on Kubernetes and Google Cloud. The key aspect of that is executing the target architecture, which includes:
- infrastructure as a code
- support a development team with tooling
My name is Jagoda Zawadowska, and I’m your contact person. I look forward to getting to know you. Please e-mail me at email@example.com
- Development background - proficient in one or more programming languages (Java, Python, Go)
- Expert knowledge of CI/CD pipelines including experience using the pipeline as code
- Strong understanding of software configuration management systems and version control software
- Practical experiences with Kubernetes
- Solid know-how about Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in setting up observability
- Infrastructure as a code
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Good English skills
Nice to have:
- Terraform / Pulumi
- Grafana / Loki / Prometheus
- FluxCD / ArgoCD
- Istio / Linkerd
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Work closely with the development team to understand the solution architecture and build requirements to build the CI/CD pipelines properly.
- Help establish best practices for code deployment to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Responsible for the cloud-native tooling, which will support the development team with all cloud-related activities like building reliable delivery pipelines, workload orchestration.
- Responsible for building observability for a cloud solution.
What awaits you:
- Competitive Base Salary
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in the technology environment of the future.
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development
- Open and direct communication with short ways, fast decisions and clearly defined goals with visible results
- Powerful laptop
- A friendly working environment
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers
- Free fruit, snacks, soft drinks and coffee
- B2B 13.000 - 18.000 PLN net
- A permanent contract is also available
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity, and a high degree of influence on one’s work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org