You will be working on the research project, delivering intelligent solutions for cloud infrastructure monitoring (AI, co.brick, ML, Kubernetes ). As a part of the development team, you will deliver MLOps automation tools for the cloud and Kubernetes-based systems. You will need to understand business logic and implement it using Python. In addition, automate training, deployment, and monitoring of the Machine Learning models.
Product: We are building the next generation AI based Incident Prevention System which combines monitoring, anomaly detection, and prediction with root cause analysis and automation of devops activities.
- Good understanding of Python development (2+ years of experience).
- Open to working with ML and Kubernetes technologies.
- Experience in the development process, e.g., using git-flow, git-ops.
- Knowledge of the REST API.
Nice to have:
- MLOps basic knowledge.
- ML frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, scikit-learn, NumPy.
- Basic knowledge in one of the Kubeflow, TFX, AirFlow, or similar.
- Create and deliver back-end services in Python.
- Automate ML deployment process from data cleaning to model monitoring.
- Development of the ML-based features for new and existing applications.
- Work closely with the developer team and experienced data scientists.
- Providing code documentation.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies.
Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary: Employment contract: 12000 - 17000 PLN gross (PKUP).
- Working with latest technologies: Kubernetes, GCP, open-source, microservices.
- Cross-functional team.
- Remote work - up to 100%.
- Wellbeing - flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code.
- Benefits - Medicover.
- Tools - modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, no open space.
- Location - new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Project - development of one product (saas, cloud), cross-functional team, Agile environment.
- Development - new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture - startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity - we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional Python task ~approx. 1h of candidate's time).
Thank you for your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again :)