Delivering the next generation of cloud-native monitoring with advanced AI
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US.
We are building cloud-native solutions based on Kubernetes. Currently, we are looking for people to join teams working on a headless commerce product and a new smart monitoring solution based on AI.
- 3+ years of commercial experiences in React.js,
- D3.js experience,
- good English skills (B+),
- experience in working with designers,
- UX knowledge,
- knowledge about testing frontend app (Unit, E2E),
- experience with tools (Prettier, Eslint/Tslint, Webpack, Other widely used tools in frontend environment),
- seniority level: Regular.
Nice to have:
- Angular/Vue.js/other front-end frameworks.
- writing clean and understandable code,
- participating in meetings with stakeholders,
- reviewing your teammate's code,
- supporting the team in their tasks,
- attending scrum daily with well-prepared status of your work (we like to keep our daily short),
- communicating with other teammates,
- presenting projects in front of stakeholders.
- development in the environment of new technologies (internal and external training, conferences),
- cooperation with IT clients (also international),
- creation and support of SaaS projects,
- startup atmosphere with a partnership approach (impact on the development of the company),
- possibility of remote work (2-3 days a week or full time with occasional work in the office a month),
- Medicover private medical care,
- flexible working hours,
- no corporate rules,
- modern equipment,
- convenient location – center of Gliwice (Market Square),
- free fruits, snacks, drinks,
- cyclic integrations (Lunch Talks, co.brick Fridays etc.),
- salary: employment contract: 8.000 PLN - 13.500 PLN gross (5.700-9.600 PLN net). For candidates with extraordinary abilities, the salary ranges are negotiable.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com