Delivering the next generation AI based Incident Prevention System
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US.
We are building the next generation AI based Incident Prevention System which combines monitoring, anomaly detection and prediction with root cause analysis and automation of devops activities.
In this project as a key data science you will extract, analyse and interpret large amounts of data from a range of sources, using algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical tools, in order to make it accessible to the development team.
My name is Jagoda Zawadowska, and I’m your contact person. I look forward to getting to know you. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience Data Science using ML/AI methods and building statistical models, who have:
- Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or another quantitative field.
- Experience using computer languages (Python, R) and related libraries and tools (e.g. Pandas, Matplotlib, Jupyter ) to draw insights from large datasets.
- Practical knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Experience in working with different types of data (structured, unstructured, metrics, logs, etc.) and practice in data structuring and normalization.
- Knowledge and experiences in the practical application of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree/forest learning, deep neural networks, etc.) and awareness of their pros and cons in practical application. A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-reliance and responsibility for providing the solution.
Familiar with the following software/tools :
- Good coding knowledge with languages Python, R, etc.
- Querying languages (SQL, noSQL)
- Experience of visualizing/presenting data and related tools.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with time series and anomaly detection.
- Experience in developing software products using ML/AI
- Experience using data platforms and distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Gurobi etc)
- Understanding of cloud-native technologies and architectures (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, Google Analytics, Kubernetes, Mongo DB, Prometheus) and observability in cloud-native infrastructure
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Data mining and reporting, using data aggregated from various sources of Cloud application systems (including real-time data).
- Utilize data to draw meaningful insights into data.
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to set detailed goals for data analysis and recommend solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with ML team and external scientists on a daily basis.
- Cooperation with the developers to design a complex, scalable data processing automation architecture.
What awaits you:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Powerful laptop
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in the technology environment of the future.
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development
- Open and direct communication with short ways, fast decisions and clearly defined goals with visible results
- A friendly working environment
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers
- Free fruit, snacks, soft drinks and coffee
- 12.000 - 17.000 PLN gross - permanent employment contract
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity, and a high degree of influence on one’s work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
Please e-mail me at email@example.com