We looking for Java Developers for our 2 projects/products:
- Product: We are building the next generation AI based Incident Prevention System which combines monitoring, anomaly detection, and prediction with root cause analysis and automation of devops activities. More info
- Product: Enterprise-grade digital commerce platform that manages advanced commerce in B2B and B2C, with a state-of-the-art composable commerce architecture.
- Proven experiences in Java/GCP/Docker/Kubernetes/NoSQL/Scrum.
- Experience with monitoring and deployment pipelines.
- Ability to solve challenging technical problems independently or in a team environment.
- Experience with source control management tools (preferably Git).
- Experience with designing and implementing APIs.
- Practical experience with creating microservices-based solutions and openness to work with changing technologies.
- English spoken and written min. B2.
Nice to have:
- Any experience with Micronaut and Golang.
- Developing multi-tenant cloud-native e-commerce solution with scale, resiliency and maintainability.
- Be part of an agile scrum team, assume responsibility for tasks with the best quality and user experience.
- Implement features/tools/new endpoints in Java.
- Create reactive microservices using the Java and Micronaut framework.
- Ensure that microservices are smoothly deployed into the cloud.
- Stay focused on new technologies and improve development skills constantly.
Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary Regular: Employment contract: 8300-13200 PLN gross / B2B: 10000-16000 PLN net +VAT.
- Salary Senior: Employment contract: 14100-16600 PLN gross / B2B: 17000-20000 PLN net +VAT.
- Remote work - up to 100%.
- Wellbeing - flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code.
- Benefits - Medicover.
- Tools - modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, no open space.
- Location - new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Project - development of one product (saas, cloud), you work directly with the client, Scrum, small teams.
- Development - new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture - startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity - we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again :)