We are a startup working with startups!
Co.brick is not a regular software house. We are not an outsourcing company either. We are just
a startup that is partnering with other startups to develop new cloud-native solutions. To make
it happen, we hire only brave people who are ready to go one step further in their careers.
Salary: 18 000 – 25 000 net per month on B2B
LOCATION: Gliwice (in a brand new office located at Kaczyniec street 9), hybrid or remote up to 100%.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you up for the challenge? We’re looking for Angular Developer to join the team and be responsible for the development of a key part of the eSky system, which is the application for searching for airline tickets. As a member of the team working in the Scrum methodology, you will participate in the full cycle of product development – from shaping ideas, through technical arrangements and development, ending with the presentation of effects and implementation to the cloud.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development of B2C e-commerce applications.
- You know what the modern front-end is all about, and concepts such as atomic design, web components or micro frontends are not a mystery to you.
- It will be useful to know how to work with code in environments other than the browser, including Node.js or WebView.
- You value quality by writing tests, maintaining clean code, and implementing industry best practices in software architecture design.
- You will promote a performance-oriented approach to development by choosing the most appropriate tools and strategies.
- Development and maintenance of one of the key elements of the eSky booking engine, which is an application for searching for airline tickets.
- Analyze and translate complex business processes into code.
- Assessment and selection of appropriate technologies and solutions, combined with the ability to substantively justify their choices on a team scale.
- Construction of UI components in close cooperation with the UX team.
Be #bravenough and send an application to us.
Stay tuned as our recruiter will contact you shortly (regardless of our decision after screening your CV).
Let’s organize an online meeting during which you will meet other brave people from your team.
WHAT COULD BE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER AT CO.BRICK?
Have you already wondered how to progress beyond the level of Senior IT Developer? Only a few companies offer something more and co.brick is one of them. We literally crush the glass ceiling and give options for those who feel stuck in their career. While joining co.brick you have at least 4 possibilities for further development:
You share knowledge not only with your mates but also with startup founders and become a mentor of co.brick venture building accelerator.
You change your idea into a prosperous business and get on the startup life track (with co.brick venture building).
You become either a team lead or a lead of the subsidiary created by our Partner in Poland which puts you on the management track.
It is a future promise, but just for your information we are planning to open
a micro-fund where every employee will be invited to put a dime or two.
If you want to work with startups but you are afraid that it is not a stable environment, you should definitely apply to us! Founders of co.brick already have an experience on how to develop a startup that can be sold for more than 1 bln USD (google about the transaction between Hybris and SAP), and now we all are doing everything we can to reduce all the risks while developing innovative products other startups.
As we operate for about 2 years on the market, we still consider co.brick as a startup. We work with our partners – other startups mostly from Western Europe and the US who are developing brand-new cloud solutions in the newest technologies. While being at co.brick, you will work exclusively with one partner on their product development.
Just remember, in co.brick you are not only a programmer. You are the next brick (there are already 50 of us) who is invited to work with us on a long-term basis. With us, you will contribute to the startup ecosystem by becoming either a mentor, an IT project leader or even an investor (as it is described above). You can also switch your career path and turn into an entrepreneur with co.brick venture building – our acceleration program for the early-stage startups.
ABOUT OUR PARTNER
eSky is a top worldwide technology-driven online travel agency. Headquarter is in Poland and we have some local hubs in Romania, Bulgaria and Brazil. We develop many interesting projects: aircraft search engine, payment system, mobile application. With the help of our Search Engine our customers can purchase tickets from more than 1,030 airlines, book accommodation in more than 1.3 million hotels and flats worldwide, rent a car, and purchase travel insurance.