Terms of Service
§1 [GENERAL PROVISIONS]
- This document specifies terms and conditions governing the use of cobrick.com Service.
- The owner of the Service is co.brick Sp. z o.o. with registered seat in Gliwice ul. Gwarków 8 lok. 12, 44-100 Gliwice, registered under KRS no. 0000546609, NIP 6312656512.
- Herebelow, you will find the definitions relevant to ToS:
- Platform – online platform located at cobrick.com maintained by the Service Provider;
- Service Provider – co.brick Sp. z o.o. with registered seat in Gliwice ul. Gwarków 8 lok. 12, 44-100 Gliwice, registered under KRS no. 0000546609, NIP 6312656512;
- Internet Website – internet website cobrick.com with all its subsites;
- User – natural person (with full capacity to perform acts in law), legal person or organizational unit, without legal personality, who uses the Platform. The User may be both a natural person not running a business enterprise as well as an entrepreneur;
- Consumer – following the Act of April 23rd 1964, of Polish Civil Code – the User, who as a natural person, performs a legal act not directly related to its business or professional operation through the Platform
- Users can contact the Service Provider by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
§2 [SERVICES RENDERED THROUGH THE PLATFORM]
- The Service Provider renders services to the Users by means of the Platform.
- The Service Provider renders the services to the Users free of charge.
- The core of the Service is to enable access to the Platform by means of internet network. Through the Platform the Service Provider renders, among others, the following types of services: newsletter, information portal, blog, job application form.
- The conclusion of the contract for rendition of Newsletter service is effective upon full and valid subscription to Newsletter by means of the Platform (while using other Services or in Newsletter subscription window). This Contract shall be concluded for an indefinite period of time. The User is authorised to terminate the contract for rendition of the above mentioned services at any time, following the procedure shared by the Service Provider.
- Within 14 days from the conclusion of the contract for rendition of services, the User, being a Consumer, has a right to withdraw without giving a reason.
- In order to be able to use the Services available through the Website or by means of mobile devices, the User has to meet the following technical requirements:
- own PC, laptop, smartphone or other device with internet access;
- have access to e-mail;
- use internet browser (using the latest version is recommended);
- enable saving cookies in the internet browser;
- All actions undertaken by the Users should comply with effective provisions of law and established customs.
- It is forbidden to use the Platform for the detriment of other Users, Service Provider or Third Parties.
- Each user is obliged to:
- use available functionalities and resources of the platform in compliance with the design of the Platform;
- comply with the provisions of Polish law;
- respect the rights and personal property of other Users;
- not to act for the detriment of other Users, Service Provider or Third Parties.
$4 [LIABILITY: ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PLATFORM]
- The Service Provider is obliged to undertake actions necessary to ensure proper, safe, continuous and error-free access to the Platform.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Service and the Platform, related to the works aimed at improving and modernisation of the Platform. In particular, the Service Provider reserves the right to change the functionality of the Platform.
§5 [CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS RELATED TO TECHNICAL FUNCTIONING OF THE PLATFORM]
- Each user has the right to file a customer complaint regarding any malfunctioning in the operation of the Platform within 14 days from the time the malfunctioning occurred. The customer complaint should be submitted via email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org The description of malfunctioning should allow the Service Provider to identify and fix the issue.
- The Service Provider shall handle the complaint within 14 calendar days from the reception date.
- In case of serious technical error, the Service Provider reserves the right to limit the access to Platform service.
- Any and all possible errors in the functioning of the Platform, remarks and information on the operation of the Platform and Internet website, as well as violations of Terms of Service should be reported to the Service Provider via email.
§6 [INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS]
- All materials, including graphic elements, layout and composition of these elements, trademarks and other information available on the Platform and on Internet Website are subject to the exclusive rights of the Service Provider. The indicated elements are subject to proprietary copyrights, industrial property rights, including the rights from registration of trademarks and rights to data base, and as such fall under statutory protection.
- Downloading or other use, in any respect, of materials made available through the Platform requires at each time a written consent of the Service Provider and cannot violate neither the provisions of this ToS, nor generally applicable law, nor can it breach the interests of the Service Provider.
- It is forbidden to modify or copy the elements of the internet Website or the Platform.
- Following the provisions of the Act on combating the unfair competition, it is considered a tort to create similar internet websites and applications identical with the Platform, which may mislead the recipients and give an impression that they come from or are related to the Service Provider.
§7 [FINAL PROVISIONS]
- The matters not regulated by this ToS shall be governed by currently effective provisions of Polish law.
- Courts of Polish jurisdictions and Polish law shall be applicable to all disputes which arise under this ToS and the contract concluded by and between User and Service Provider. The competent court for settling disputes which arise between the Service Provider and the User, who is not a Consumer, is the court of the competent venue for the seat of the Service Provider. The competent court for disputes in which a Consumer is a party is the court of the competent venue for the place of residence of the Consumer.
- The ToS are effective from the following date 20.05.2021.