Position already closed!
Build it the way you know is best!
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and US.
We are building in Gliwice a unique, high quality, full stack R&D hub and community of creators and entrepreneurs around it. If you want to develop a modern cloud solutions, have a real impact on your work, cocreate a company with headquarters in Gliwice then contact us and arrange a meeting, call, chat. Whatever works for you. No stress. We are just nice guys who want to create the best cloud products and services.
If you are a Software Architect with extensive technical leadership and architecture experience in software development with a variety of languages, then please read on. In this project, you'll be a part of a scrum team with clearly defined resposibility and authority, open communication with short ways and fast decisions to develop a modern, highly scalable cloud platform.
My name is Rafał Bałaga and I’m your contact person. I look forward to getting to know you! E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 5 years of solid experience with Java, Go or Node.js
- Very good understanding of Cloud environments and deployment on platforms and concepts like CloudFoundry, Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience in agile development (Scrum) and in the use of software testing tools
- Experience in DevOps environments
- Experience in source control management tools (preferably Git)
- Experience in project management
- Passion for high-quality and generic code and cutting edge technologies
- Proven track record of architecting and implementing enterprise solutions using current best-practice patterns and methodologies
- A strong curiosity about clients’ business needs, coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- Consulting skills including team building, flexibility, and customer service
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process
- Great desire to constantly develop your personal know-how
- Aim to make the way to the top of a young and fast-growing software company
- Ability to make decisions
- Very good social skills
- Very good English language skills
What awaits you:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Powerful laptop and cell phone
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in the technology environment of the future
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development
- Open and direct communication with short ways , fast decisions and clearly defined goals with visible results
- A friendly working environment
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers
- Free fruit, snacks, soft drinks and coffee
- B2B 16.000 - 20.000 PLN net
- Permanent contract is also available
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity and a high degree of influence on one’s own work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
E-mail me at email@example.com