- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a B2B company and within the SaaS or E-Commerce space.
- A cross-functional perspective and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Great project management and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to lead engaging presentations.
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics.
- Very good English (C1).
In your first 3 months you will:
- Learn all about the Feed Management world.
- Handle and solve real customer issues and requests by designing custom solutions for them.
- Collaborate with our developers (both backend and frontend) to implement new features and assist them in overcoming challenges and setting priorities.
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Help shape the product roadmap of Productsup.
- Work end-to-end on new projects and deliver new product features.
- Work closely with our UI/UX designers on optimizing our platform.
- Oversee the team backlog, prioritize tasks and work closely with the development teams.
- Take part in building new products from ideation to launch e.g. new dashboard, lead and guide the teams in the right direction.
- Salary: employment contract: to 16600 PLN gross /or B2B: to 20000 PLN net+VAT
- Development in the environment of new technologies (Cloud, SaaS).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach, independence.
- Impact on the development of the company, no corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medicover private medical care.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talk, Fridays etc.).
- Office location – the center of Gliwice.
- Remote work (2-3 days a week or with occasional work in the office a month after covid).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please apply here