Delivering the next generation of cloud solutions
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and US.
We are building in Gliwice a unique, high quality, full stack R&D hub and community of creators and entrepreneurs around it. If you want to develop a modern cloud solutions, have a real impact on your work, cocreate a company with headquarters in Gliwice then contact us and arrange a meeting, call, chat. Whatever works for you. No stress. We are just nice guys who want to create the best cloud products and services.
If you are a Fullstack developer with experience in building cloud native applications, then please read on. In this project, you'll be an owner of backoffice application , part of a scrum team with clearly defined resposibility and authority, open communication with short ways and fast decisions to develop a modern, highly scalable cloud platform.
My name is Rafał Bałaga and I’m your contact person. I look forward to getting to know you! E-mail me at email@example.com
- Very good understanding of Angular 6+ or/and VUE.JS or/and ReactJS
- Good understanding of Progressive Web Application
- Knowledge of the Luigi framework (https://luigi-project.io/) and Micro Frontend concept is more than welcome
- Good understanding of the Microservice concept
- Knowledge of Java or Node.js would be nice to have
- Practical knowledge about using REST in Web Applications (REST Clients, async calls with RxJS)
- Practical knowledge about testing Web Applications
- Knowledge about CloudFoundry, ( nice to have : Docker and Kubernetes )
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD
- Good understanding of Cloud environments and deployment
- Ideally experience in agile development (Scrum) and in the use of software testing tools
- Ideally experience with source control management tools (preferably Git)
- Passion for high-quality and generic code and cutting edge technologies
- Very good social skills
- Very good English language skills
- Build backoffice modules for our microservices
- Create/optimize commerce workflows UI/UX in the backoffice
- Create the backoffice modules for the workflows
- Be a technical lead for the backoffice team
What awaits you:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Powerful laptop
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in the technology environment of the future
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development
- Open and direct communication with short ways , fast decisions and clearly defined goals with visible results
- A friendly working environment
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers
- Free fruit, snacks, soft drinks and coffee
- B2B 10.000 - 16.500 PLN net
- Permanent contract is also available
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity and a high degree of influence on one’s own work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org