Delivering the next generation of cloud solutions
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US.
We are building in Gliwice a unique, high quality, full-stack R&D hub, and community of creators and entrepreneurs around it. If you want to develop modern cloud solutions, have a real impact on your work, cocreate a company with headquarters in Gliwice, then contact us and arrange a meeting, call, chat. Whatever works for you. No stress. We are just nice guys who want to create the best cloud products and services.
We build a global headless commerce solution based on microservice architecture. In this project, you will be responsible for managing our product development roadmap and backlog and working with the development team daily.
My name is Jagoda Zawadowska, and I’m your contact person. I look forward to getting to know you. Please e-mail me at email@example.com
- Three years of work experience as Product Owner / in Product Management role or similar.
- Practical experiences with Scrum and Product Owner role
- Software development background.
- Experience in creating product vision, roadmap, and KPIs.
- Data-driven decision making.
- Leadership skills.
- Customer focus, drive to get things done, positive attitude.
- Nice to have:
- Experience in market and business analysis.
- E-commerce domain know-how.
- Understanding of cloud-native technologies and architecture.
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Manage our product roadmap based on the requirements of the different stakeholders from IT, Customer Success, Support, Sales & Marketing.
- Break product roadmap down into user stories for our product development backlog.
- Collaborate with the development team daily.
- Review and improve software development processes.
- Make decisions / negotiate priorities for product roadmap with different stakeholders to make conscious tactical decisions.
- Share the vision for the product with stakeholders (customers, management, development, marketing.)
- Being the subject expert point of contact for the stakeholders regarding our product.
- Contributing cross-functional technical and business expertise.
What awaits you:
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Powerful laptop.
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in the technology environment of the future.
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development.
- Open and direct communication with short ways, fast decisions, and clearly defined goals with visible results.
- A friendly working environment.
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers.
- Free fruit, snacks, soft drinks, and coffee.
- B2B 9.000 - 14.000 PLN net
- A permanent contract is also available
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity, and a high degree of influence on one’s work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org