We are looking for programmers to build a backend team of several people (junior to senior) for our foreign Partner - ProductsUp from Berlin.
- Knowledge of: SOLID principles and TDD, PHP (Symfony or similar), MySQL and SQLite, Docker, and Dockerized applications.
- Experience with Linux and long-running PHP command line (CLI) applications.
- A data-driven approach and passion for measuring and optimizing.
- English skills, both written and spoken (B2/C).
In your first 3 months you will:
- Build a deep understanding of our product, infrastructure, and processing pipeline.
- Work as part of an agile team to improve our core processing pipeline and deliver new features.
- Use your fresh perspective to improve our backend components and infrastructure.
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Contribute to the overall architecture of our core product.
- Optimize the speed and efficiency of our processing pipeline, suggest and implement new measurements.
- Become an expert on the core product and mentor other departments using your knowledge.
junior - 7000-9000 net B2B / 5800-7400 gross UoP
regular - 10000-14000 net B2B / 8300-11600 gross UoP
senior - 14000-18000 net B2B / 11600-14900 gross UoP
- Development in the environment of new technologies (Cloud, SaaS).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach, independence.
- Impact on the development of the company, no corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medicover private medical care.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talk, Fridays etc.).
- Office location – the center of Gliwice.
- Remote work (2-3 days a week or with occasional work in the office a month after covid).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply here