Your primary responsibility as a Senior Knowledge Manager will be to develop techniques and procedures for organizing, locating, and enabling access to relevant knowledge and expertise for our customers, partners, and internal teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for organizing standards across teams, workflows, and integrated applications.
An ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment, and has a background in leading content and information architecture strategy across the organization, and can adapt this background to a modern, cloud-native, API First software stack. As a Knowledge Manager, you will define the content/knowledge management strategy, and lead the content architecture and strategy. The role will focus on developing, auditing, and maintaining high-quality content for customers, partners and employees.
- Several years of experience in working for a software vendor with an extensive partner ecosystem.
- Basic knowledge of native cloud software architecture.
- A university degree in computer science, information technology, or communication.
- High communication, writing, and teaching skills.
- Leadership competencies: ability to supervise and lead teams.
- Ability to analyze and improve as needed, the knowledge management program in the company.
- Taking care of the quality of the knowledge base.
- Very good English (C1).
- Defining the knowledge management strategy in the company.
- Maintaining a high-quality corporate knowledge base.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services.
- Using analytical tools to assess the business impact and performance of the knowledge base.
- Lead and grow a team of technical authors by supporting developers with guidance on how to document APIs effectively.
- Establish writing guidelines based on best practices.
- Salary: Employment contract: 5600-11200 PLN gross or B2B: 6800-13500 PLN net +VAT.
- Development in the environment of new technologies (Cloud, SaaS).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach, independence.
- Impact on the development of the company, no corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medicover private medical care.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talk, Fridays etc.).
- Office location – the center of Gliwice.
- Remote work (2-3 days a week or with occasional work in the office a month after covid).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please apply here