Delivering the next generation front end
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and US. Here you find more information about the company - About us.
If you want to develop a modern cloud solutions, have a real impact on your work, cocreate a company with headquarters in Gliwice then contact us and arrange a meeting, call, chat. Whatever works for you. No stress. We are just nice guys who want to create the best cloud products and services.
We work with startups so we assume that you are interested in learning new framework, as systems we work on may change/grow each year when new stuff is coming up and brings improvements. This also means that we might work with bleeding edge technology that has a very bad documentation and a lot of errors that need to be figured out. If that’s fine to you then please read on.
You don’t have to be senior dev to join our team but you have to be open minded person with strong motivation to learn new stuff.
In this role, you'll be a part of a scrum team with clearly defined responsibility and authority, open communication with short ways and fast decisions to develop a modern, highly scalable cloud platform.
My name is Rafał Bałaga and I’m your contact person. I look forward to getting to know you! E-mail me at email@example.com
Requirements ( we do not expect you cover all the topics ):
- Very good understanding of Web components architecture
- PWA concept
- Polymer - lit-html / React / Vue.js (any of this would be beneficial but not required, we use Polymer – lit-html right now)
- GraphQL / REST
- HTML / CSS (SCSS) / XML
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Model-View-Controller (MVC) as Concepts would be really helpful for the right mindset.
- PHP (basic to understand the server foundation)
- MySQL / doctrine (basic to understand the server foundation behind the API calls)
- Elasticsearch (optional)
- Linux / Docker / git / jira / composer / node
- Great desire to constantly develop your personal know-how
- Interested in constant self-improvement (being interested in side activities like meetups)
- Very good social skills
- Very good English language skills
What awaits you:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Powerful laptop
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in the technology environment of the future
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development
- Open and direct communication with short ways , fast decisions and clearly defined goals with visible results
- A friendly working environment
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers
- Free fruit, snacks, soft drinks and coffee
- B2B 6.500 - 11.500 PLN net + VAT
- Permanent contract is also available
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity and a high degree of influence on one’s own work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org