- Several years of experience as a customer service specialist.
- Experience in a managerial position.
- Good knowledge of consumer protection legislation.
- Knowledge of support tools and processes.
- Ability to design appropriate procedures and customer service standards.
- High interpersonal and communication skills as well as multitasking.
- Very good English (B2 / C1).
- Managing the customer service department.
- Responding to customer service issues.
- Implementation of customer service processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Verifying customer service policies.
- Keeping the team informed of all news about the product and procedures.
- Assessment of support statistics and preparation of reports on the analysis of customer service quality.
- Support during the recruitment of new employees.
- Assessment of team training progress.
- Managing the budget of the customer service department.
- Development in the environment of new technologies (internal and external training, conferences).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Creation and support of SaaS projects.
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach (impact on the development of the company).
- Possibility of remote work (2-3 days a week, or full time with occasional work in the office during the month).
- Medicover private medical care.
- Flexible working hours.
- No corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Convenient location – center of Gliwice.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talks, co.brick Fridays etc.).
- Salary: Employment contract: 9900-13200 PLN gross or B2B: 12000-16000 + VAT. For candidates with extraordinary abilities, the salary ranges are negotiable.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply here