- Several years of experience as a customer service specialist.
- Experience in a managerial position.
- Good knowledge of consumer protection legislation.
- Knowledge of support tools and processes.
- Ability to design appropriate procedures and customer service standards.
- High interpersonal and communication skills as well as multitasking.
- Very good English (B2 / C1).
- Managing the customer service department.
- Responding to customer service issues.
- Implementation of customer service processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Verifying customer service policies.
- Keeping the team informed of all news about the product and procedures.
- Assessment of support statistics and preparation of reports on the analysis of customer service quality.
- Support during the recruitment of new employees.
- Assessment of team training progress.
- Managing the budget of the customer service department.
- Salary: Employment contract: 9900-13200 PLN gross or B2B: 12000-16000 PLN net + VAT.
- Development in the environment of new technologies (Cloud, SaaS).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach, independence.
- Impact on the development of the company, no corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medicover private medical care.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talk, Fridays etc.).
- Office location – the center of Gliwice.
- Remote work (2-3 days a week or with occasional work in the office a month after covid).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please apply here