- Experience in backend technologies e.g. Java/SpringBoot/RxJava/Node.js.
- Ability to solve challenging technical problems independently or in a team environment.
- Proficiency in fundamental frontend languages such as HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 6.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Webpack.
- Experience designing and integrating with APIs.
- Experience with GCP/Docker/Kubernetes.
- Engineering degree in the field of IT or similar.
- Proven experience as a solution engineer around SasS products, familiar with creating microservices-based solutions, full-stack mindset and openness to work with changing technologies.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (B2/C).
- Acting as SME (Subject Matter Expert) with a focus on technical oversight, planning and scoping of solutions delivery.
- Drafting and delivering best-suited custom solutions in a short timeframe.
- Implementing custom solutions based on information gathered in early phases.
- Gathering of requirements needed for the upcoming demonstrations of documentation of the approach and results.
- Building a generic demo platform of our system.
- Salary: B2B: 8500-15000 PLN net+VAT or CoE: 7000-12500 PLN gross.
- Development in the environment of new technologies (Cloud, SaaS).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach, independence.
- Impact on the development of the company, no corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medicover private medical care.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talk, co.brick Fridays etc.).
- Office location – the center of Gliwice.
- Remote work (2-3 days a week or with occasional work in the office during the month after covid).
- and more… :)
Thank you for your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please apply here