Building the next generation office
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and US.
We are building in Gliwice a unique, high quality, R&D hub and community of creators and entrepreneurs around it. If you want to work in a small, friendly, international company, have a real impact on your work, cocreate a company with headquarters in Gliwice then contact us and arrange a meeting, call, chat. Whatever works for you.
We're now hiring an Associate administrative specialist to join our existing team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, co.brick is a great place to get ahead. We are looking for either a part-time student or just graduated full-time new team member.
My name is Rafał Bałaga and I’m your contact person. I look forward to getting to know you! E-mail me at email@example.com
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind
- Good English language skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Team work skills
- Interest in new technologies and startups
- General office management
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book travel arrangements
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Support planning, organizing and coordinating office projects
- Monitor office budget by gathering and organizing financial information
- Organize and schedule recruitment appointments
- Communication with the local IT community
- Mange company social media profiles
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
What awaits you:
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in three directions : operational, employer branding or office management
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development
- Open and direct communication with short ways , fast decisions and clearly defined goals with visible results
- A friendly working environment
- Cooperation with international partners and customers
- Free fruit, snacks, soft drinks and coffee
- Permanent contract : 3000 PLN - 4000 PLN gross
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work in the fast growing company, room for freedom of creativity and a high degree of influence on one’s own work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org